• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello...

rabbit moon

I'm from the states and had my surgery back in late October, 2010. I am doing well I guess, but don't know anyone who has had surgery that I can talk to! :p

Welcomeglit.gif

Hello and welcome!

This is a great place to talk to people with a wealth of wide-ranging experience about WLS. I have recommended it to several people in the USA!

I hope you enjoy it here - we're looking forward to hearing about your journey.

Gill
x

Welcome and I think you have found a great place to find like minded people who can help and be helped by you. I certainly have so far and I am yet to have my op not long now I hope.

Hello to you and a warm welcome.xx

Welcome Rabbit moon. I am sure you will find everyone on here very helpful and friendly. I have only joined myself a few days ago but have found everyone very welcoming.
Well done on your weight loss so far

Hi and welcome... I am a pre opper but hopefully my op will be here soon. :)

I look forward to reading your posts and sharing your weight loss journey.

x

Hello and welcome. This is a great site - it covers all aspects of this recovery process. Congratulations on your weight loss so far - brilliant.

x

Hi and Welcome to the group, I love this group, everyone is really friendly and supportive I am sure you will find plenty of people to talk to and share your wls journey with xx

Thanks everyone! I've lost 72lbs to date. It's gone so fast! It seems like a lot of you got your surgeries paid for. I had to pay for mine. :/ It only took me about 2 months from my first app till my surgery though, so I guess it's a trade.
It seems like my weightloss will stall for a couple weeks then go down fast for a couple, etc. This happening to anyone else?

you are doing so well,, like you i paid for mine ,, im hoping to still drop about 45 pounds more as my oldest daughter gets married may 12 2012 its a much awaited and planned for day so would be nice to be at my goal weight then ,,this is a great forum for support, info , truth{although it may not be want you want to hear},rants and just general chit chat good luck in your future xxxxxxxx

Back