• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm new here!

Redh0ttie

Hi everyone. You can call me Red. I had my surgery back in late December of 2010. I have since lost close to 80lbs. I've had to buy a whole new wardrobe because I weigh less then I have since I was 19. I am now 31. I've had some complications. I was throwing up a lot, about every other day. Now I only throw up every couple of weeks. Still knowing what I know now, I would have the surgery all over again. My energy level is generally increased from prior to surgery but sometimes I do get hypoglycemic. I have been much more active. Hiking on the same trails I did prior to surgery is a breeze now; I don't have to stop to take breaks.

Hello Red, and welcome :) Are you a hottie? ;)

Great to hear you're health is getting better and that it's all settling down. What a great loss so far and hope to see you go from strength to strength :)

welcome red nice to meet u im brad i had my surgery 2 weeks ago and im looking forward also to buying a new wardrobe lol
brad xx

Hi brad. How are things going for you so far? I thought the first week was really tough.

Mix man. I am a hottie...lol

hey lin im doing fine thank u but i have got a shooting pain which feels close to one of my scars on my right hand side im hoping it will just go away but yeah it was hard the first week but im so looking forward to my new life tho
brad x

Hello Red and welcome! Great achievement so far, well done. I know how you feel and what it means to have to replace all your clothes ;-)

Hi Red,
Welcome to the site and well done on your weight loss x

Hey red, welcome. Good luck with the rest of the journey.
Lynne x

A very warm:welcome2: and every good wish on your wls journey.... love and hugs xxx :)

Back