• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello :)

Toots1

Hi there
I have just joined; thank you for all the information and experiences posted on here
I am at the point where I have decided that surgery is the way forward for me and am now cosidering having a gastric band (Healthier Weight Sils) or POSE procedure
Feeling positive that I have made the decision to get my weight sorted :)
Tootsx

Hi Toots, welcome to the group, the hardest part is deciding which way forward you are going. Good Luck with your wls journey xx

Hi and welcome x

Hi toots, I made the decision a few weeks ago to go for the band and have a surgery date of 12 July -eeekkkk. So near yet so far. I wish I was on the losers bench now, the wait is killing me. Good luck xx

Hi and welcome, I wish you a smooth and swift journeyto your surgery. I am sure you will find lots of help and support here.

Thank you all :)
I have been offered 11th june for a band.....eeekkk.... It has become very real which is exciting and totally terrifying ( not good thinking re anaesthetic)
Finding this forum has made things a lot easier!
Tootsx:)

Good luck with your surgery xxx

Hi all, i am a new joiner but have often used the site over the past few years. I was banded in october 2009 weighing 29stone 3lb at my first appointment. operation day weighed in at 28 stone 7 lb and after a slow start and a difficult journey am now at my target weight of 12 stone 2lb. Dispite my BMI being slightly in the overweight guide my doctor informed this is due to the excess skin i have. At the moment i am beginning my fight with surrey pct trust to get the funding for the skin removal, they refused me the gastric band twice so im prepared for another long battle so watch this space ! To anyone considering this life changing surgery i would say go for it but be prepared for the difficult times that will lay ahead, it is truley life changing and worth the struggle, for me, the best thing about my life now is to wake up and have heaps of energy, and to just feel " normal" good luck with the challenges and path that lays ahead, it may get bumpy buts worth every single moment...

I wish you all the best as you become accustomed to being slim again.
Hugs and best
wishes

Hi Toots and welcome :D xxx

Wow; thank you :)
What amazing journeys you have had so far...and are about to have....
Pretty cool to know you are there, especially at stupid o'clock in the morning when your daughter wakes you up and you are busy not eating chocolate (ahem....)
Thank you for your kindness
Tootsx

hello... :D
im new to the forum too... (tho not new to WLS..)

x

Hi Toots and welcome xx

Back