• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Fayefaye

Hi all I'm new to this forum! I have been using a different forum but I am so happy to find one with so many uk wls people on it!!!
My name is Faye I'm 31 and I had a gastric sleeve exactly 2 months ago!
It really is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I have lost 4 stone 2 lb and I feel alive again.
Anyway I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing the ride with you all!

X x x c

Welcome Faye congrats on the weight loss so far ur doing great ;) x

Hi Faye and welcome x

Where did you have your op?

Hi Faye

Welcome to you :)
I too had a sleeve and have no regrets. Best thing that's happened to me! I'm not saying the journey hasn't been hard and challenging at times but I'm getting my life back! Xx

welcome, and well done on your weight loss, i had my surgery 16 weeks agao, and although my weight loss has slowed right down, im still loseing, and i feel fantastic, it has been one of the best things things ive ever done for myself, its given me a new lease of life, good luck with your journey, it can only get better xx

:welcome2: Hi, glad you found us. I think it's so good to talk to other people in the same boat.
Congrats on your weightloss...:happy096: that's brilliant.
Karen xx

Back