• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

Ssavage

Hi everyone. I am a new commer and I am having the gastric sleeve done the 29th of august. This is my second week of my pre op liquid diet and I feel so miserable. I am having so many cravings but im staying strong. I really want this.

Hi there! Welcome to the site. I know it is super hard to do the pre op diet. Especially because your hungry all the time. I promise it's worth it tho. I just got my surgery on mon. And have already lost 9 lbs! So it's very worth it! Good luck and stay strong!

Not that long before you are all done and dusted. Keep going, its hard but you will be so proud of yourself for doign it.

Wishing you a speedy recovery after the surgery.

Rosebun x

Hi Ssavage.

keep going hun, drink lots of extra water and the hunger will stay at bay. As others have said and I agree with them whole heartidly, it is all going to be worth it in the end. I am 6 weeks post op and this was the best thing I have ever done. Congratulations on getting this far. Wishing you a speedy recovery and will save a seat on the loosers bench for you and all the pre-oppers on here and all those yet still to come. :D x

Welcome to you :)
Stay strong. I had my sleeve done on 21/05/11 and have so far lost 4st 5lbs. It's so worth it! The pre op diet is hard but the rewards are huge xx

Hi and Welcome, be strong it's worth it in the end.xx

Back