• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

xxpigsgalorexx

Hi, I am a pre op sleevie, hoping to have surgery in Oct/ Nov..... I really just want my date lol :8855:.... I am not anxious about the op.... just need something to work towards x x

Hi honey x

Can`t call you pig or anything similar - have you got a name that we can call you hun? :D

Whatever your first name is :welcome2: to the site and have a good look around. You`ll make friends and get no end of support on here :)

How far along are you....as you think Oct/Nov you can`t be too far from getting a firm date.

Hope you hear very soon x

Love Kat x

Hi all, my name is Anna, but have collected pigs for the longest time lol... I must say everyone on the site is inspirational..... just reading all of your signatures and information is fabulous x

I was referred July 2010, seminar Sept 2010, first OPA Jan 2011, waiting listed May 2011. I have to say you are all so inspiring.... just reading what you have all done post and pre op is amazing x x

welcome pigs :) (sounds so wrong) lol i hope you get your date real soon :) xxx

Back