• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLO!

Konwahahawi

I am Hawi and I am in the process of getting gastric bypass. Any advice? How long did you wait before surgery actually happened? I am glad to be here :D

Welcome Hawi! I just joined also and there are some really amazing people here! I'm still waiting for my surgery date too....

It all depends where your Surgery will be carried out it seems. Waitin times vary depending on if you have to apply for finding etc
Where are you hoping to have surgery?

:welcome: I'm waiting for a sleeve at sunderland and so long as the waiting times don't change I should have my surgery within 15-17 months. Best of luck x

Hi and welcome, I had my bypass April 2011 after being refered August 2010 so not that long compared to some ppls journey but just depends on ur area and ur pct and ur waiting list at the hospital ur having surgery, good luck with it all xx

Welcome to the group Hawl xxx

hiya Hawi :) welcome and good luck :) xxx

Thanks

I am going through Adirondack Medical Center.. they said 4-6 Months for the entire process. I am on my third month of appointments :D and I quit smoking 3 days ago :p

I am going through Adirondack Medical Center.. they said 4-6 Months for the entire process. I am on my third month of appointments :D and I quit smoking 3 days ago :p

i quit smoking too!! congratulations and welcome tot he forum x

wheres that? im guessing its not in the uk

I thought so too by way centre was spelt lol it's in new York.

BUNVENIT.gif

Welcome n good luck

Back