• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

Welcome to the site hunni , we are a happy family here & you should get plenty of support .
I am having a bypass the day after you xx

Welcome to the site hun xx

Hellllooooo Genevieve :) Welcome to the forum, sweetie. We will support you as much as you need through this exciting/scary period. Hopefully some, if not all of your medical conditions will be greatly helped by your op :):) xxx

thanks denise,
i really hope so too.
you seem to be doing really well darlin. i keep reading all these wonderful success stories and it really is motivating me - i wanna be a success story too
loadsa love n' stuff

By the summer you will be the one doing the motivating, sweetheart :):) As you are from the north east, you will have lots of local support too, I am sure there are some good support groups up there :) xx

hey genevive, welcome to the site, and good luck for your op :) xxx

Hiya welcome to the site, everyone here is friendly and im sure you make some new friends and you will get all the support you need here like i have. xxx

Hiya and welcome, this site has been really useful for me Ive learnt alot, Good Luck with ur weightloss journey xx

Hi Genevive xx
Am new too , lol xx
I've had my op and to date lost just over 3 stone xx It's the best thing I've ever done and wont be long til your on your way too!!
I havnt needed any diabetes medication since after my op, amazing!
And my joints are so much improved, I can walk for ages and can even talk too (couldnt walk n talk before as would get very breathless).
I feel great - get ready for it hun - it will definitely change your life xxxx

Hi Genevive you will find yourself on here more and more and everyone is lovely too :) good luck with everything xx

hi,
i have just found this wonderful site and, as i have never used any kind of blog site before i am childishly very excited about it. a bit sad i know but this journey i have started is one of the biggest [and hopefully] best things i have ever done in my life.
due to my worsening ill health, osteoarthritis in both knees, type 2 insulin dependent diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure and cushing syndrome my gastric sleeve op has been funded by the nhs and is scheduled to take place on 08th march 2012. i am both happy and scared at the same time.
so, i look forward to hearing from anyone who wishes to share their experience, offer guidance and advice or, who just wants to chat about how they are feelin or to moan about happenings in their every day life.
hi and welcome

Hi and welcome! Not too long until your op. I was sleeved on 8th Dec, so just over 7 weeks ago. I feel great. Still getting used to eating small amounts and stopping before I feel sick.

Take care,
Crackers

Back