• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

THINK I'M GONNA BURST!!

well done so pleased for you
onwards to the new you :D

That's fantastic news! Well done x

Fantastic news hun yayyyyyyyyyy!!!

yay!!! fantastic news Jan!! :) xxx

Thats great news! Xx

Thats fantastic news for you, your op day will be here in no time:)

thats brill news :) xx

Great news hunni , slipping in there a day ahead of me xx

thats brilliant, but why do u have to have this test done? My op is on the 13th March and not been told i have to have this done?

well done jan so happy for you :) not long till then and now you can start planning your hospital bag and believe me the amount of times you'll change what's in it you'll need to start now xx

i found dry mouth spray really helpful in the first day or so because the aneasthetic dries your mouth and if your on a drip and not really drinking enough your mouth gets kind of stuck and horrible :)

hi vickylou,
thanks for your support my love.
when you go for your pre-op tests they ask a number of questions and then they total the score. i have a lot of health issues and have previously had a deep vein thrombosis so naturally - i scored highly. this is why i had to have the test. i don't think it is something they automatically do.
hope this helps and good luck with your op too
jan xx

Thanks and thanks for the info

That is fab news hun. Good luck x

Wonderful news - you better start packing your bag now...from what I have read on here it's worse than the hospital bag for the "baby" - it gets packed and re packed several times before being finally being suitable - and even then some people like Hope forget deodorant and have to re pack again! LOl x

Congrats!! Yeah I forgot deodorant at first I think I was packing for a week lol. The best thing I took was my nice fleece snuggie blanket with arms in. It's freezing!! Also I took my own pillow which everyone in my bay was very envious of as the hospital pillows are like bricks lol. I still had to get my other half to bring stuff in for me aswel lol. Oh and don't forget a bottle of nas squash as u have to drink lots of fluid day 2 after the op and squash was much nicer than water xxx

Whoop whoop great news hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back