• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

nikkib80

hi im new to this, i just got reffered from my gp this morning, does anyone know how long the process takes in halifax?:confused: really hope i get approved

hiuya Nikki :) welcome to the site, cant help you im afraid, im in a different area, but im sure some will come along soon who can, good luck :) xxx

hi and welcome to this site, lets hope its not to long for you. xxxx

im in halifax huni it took 5 weeks for me to get confirmation of funding hun that was november when i was reffered then i had my first appointment in december then met the surgeon in january and have now had all my tests i will see my surgeon again on the 25th of april then i will be on the waiting list for the op xxx xx

:welcome:

:)thankyou, thats quicker than i thought, just hope i get the funding, where was your first appointment if you dont mind me asking

im in halifax huni it took 5 weeks for me to get confirmation of funding hun that was november when i was reffered then i had my first appointment in december then met the surgeon in january and have now had all my tests i will see my surgeon again on the 25th of april then i will be on the waiting list for the op xxx xx

thankyou, where was your first appointment if you dont mind me asking, scared of what ill be asked xxx

Helloo and welcome xx

my all appointments are in calderdale hospital then the op is in huddersfield, the first appointment is a group meeting with a bariatric nurse called cara and and the dietition called vanessa and a few other people going for there first meeting, they have a monthly group support meeting but 1 month is halifax and the next is hudderesfield, the next one in halifax is tomorrow night they wouldnt mind if u came along a few people waiting for funding have been to it, xxxx

the first appointment is so easy hun your not really asked anything cos your in a group its just a seminar where they tell you everything they can about the op, if you need someone to go with you you can take someone, i could come if your scared hun though there is no reason to be xxxx

i hope you get new of funding very soon hun they normally say a 4 weeks from halifax xxx

hi, thankyou, i really hope so, i wont be able to make tommorrow as its a little short notice but it would be great if you would come along with me for my first, be nice to know someone in same situation, i havent told anyone yet, i want to wait until i know about the funding ( fingers crossed ) where in halifax are you, its ok if you dont want to say:), im in illingworth

thats fine about tomorrow hun, next months is in huddersfield i dont normally go to that one but i will if you know about funding then, if not there is another one on the 3rd of may in halifax which i will be going to, i will go to any appointment you like, im not far from you i live on ovenden terrace hun :) xx

thats fine about tomorrow hun, next months is in huddersfield i dont normally go to that one but i will if you know about funding then, if not there is another one on the 3rd of may in halifax which i will be going to, i will go to any appointment you like, im not far from you i live on ovenden terrace hun :) xx
fantastic thankyou, im just behind morrisons, only just moved in 5 weeks ago, i like it on here, its great to have people going/gone through the same thing, only came across it by chance i was looking for info on the surgery xxx

i found this site by looking for the same haha ... i used to be a carer for a man up behind morrisons :) your the only person near me on this site so im glad your on here :):) xx

i found this site by looking for the same haha ... i used to be a carer for a man up behind morrisons :) your the only person near me on this site so im glad your on here :):) xx
its a small world lol, i like it round here, its nice & quite, im just opposite the bungalows :) i have to admit im quite chuffed myself, seems funny though living just down the road, from reading others i was thinking everone was london way or newcastle way xxx:)

very small world, it was the bungalows where i was a carer lol on turner avenue north lol... there are a few in sheffield and tod but thats as close as ive found anyone lol so to find someone so close is weird haha but ace :) xx

very small world, it was the bungalows where i was a carer lol on turner avenue north lol... there are a few in sheffield and tod but thats as close as ive found anyone lol so to find someone so close is weird haha but ace :) xx

ive sent a friend request on facebook, seem to spend half my free time on there lol:)

Back