• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

MrsS

Hi all,

I'm new here.

I have my date to see the consultant on 12th September....looking forward to it but also a little apprehensive.

Been reading these threads with interest.

I'm really excited to get started on the new chapter.

Look forward to journeying with you all

MrsS x

Hi and welcome. Where you going? I was banded with THG at dolan park on tuesday x just relaxing now x

I'm at Spire in Leeds, excited but apprehensive.

Think I'm worse cos I've never been in hospital for anything before

Don't worry, I'm the worlds worst for worrying about sttuff like this. I was fine on the day so calm. Think its beacuse we are choosing to do this x

Thanks for your kind words :) x

Hi MrsS,
I'm Wendy and I'm also from Leeds, but expecting to be done at Jimmys, around Mid November. There are a few of us who meet up socially if your interested.

Welcome Mrs S,
I was banded at THG @ Dolan Park on 17/8/12. Good luck with everything and let us know how you get on
xx

Hi Mrs S, good luck with your weight loss journey, I am just short of 5 weeks post op.....best thing I've ever done, only regret is I didn't do it sooner! Lovely folks on here, just wish I could check in more often, but work hours do not permit. Liz xx

Welcome and good luck mrsS :)

Thanks all for being so friendly & welcoming! It's all becoming very real now that this will happen.

I've started a little diary where because I would never sit & write in a book or diary I have emailed myself how I'm feeling and events with pictures attached so I can look back for any triggers to ensure I can avoid them going forward.

Ive also decided to use it as my food diary too so I can look back at my journey for ideas when the going gets tough also so my hubby can understand the feelings deep down that maybe don't get discussed

What has helped you all through this process? xx

WobblyW said:
Hi MrsS,
I'm Wendy and I'm also from Leeds, but expecting to be done at Jimmys, around Mid November. There are a few of us who meet up socially if your interested.

Hi Wendy, thanks! Where & when do you meet?

The diary sounds like a great idea MrsS. I'm being banded on 22nd October at Dolan Park. I had a diary when I did Lighter Life a few years ago. I was on the diet for 8 months and lost 7 and 1/2 stone, but it's all gone back on then some... I found the diary really helpful at the time but haven't been able to look at it since due to shame re my epic fail :eek: I'm thinking I'll dig it out from wherever I've hidden it and start a new chapter :cool:

Welcome & good luck x

MrsS said:
Hi Wendy, thanks! Where & when do you meet?

We meet in Lloyds bar Bradford, usually every two weeks on a Wednesday or Tuesday, next one is on 12th. Around 5.30. We have a Facebook group, I'll see if I can send you a pm.

Seems I can't pm you, if you want to add me on Facebook I'm Wendy Cross and my picture is of my dog.

Well I've been today & found that my funding is approved & it's just a matter of my consultant meeting next weds & I'll get my provisional date!!!

Hi MrsS!! Welcome to the site, and congratulations on getting your funding approved. x

Back