• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hello

suehanwell

Hi every one im new on here and I am a bit lost so please bear with me. :eek:

Referred by doc on 4th July 2011
Group session appointment 12th October 2011 :)

Really looking forward to meeting new friends who are in the same position as me. 25 years of trying to lose weight and getting nowhere. I so need the help and this life changing opportunity. Really exited aswell.

hi and welcome
take the time to read old posts you can get lots of information from them
if you have any questions someone will know the answer

Hi welcome suzi I am new on here to and we are both more or less at the same stage I got referred by gp 5th July and received a letter yesterday to say I am on the lust to join the food for thought group, so hopefully I will get my start date soon
Good luck on your journey x
I see you want the band I am hoping for the bypass x

Thanks ladies, Im not entirely sure which surgery to have (if im lucky enough to be accepted for the surgery), I think this seminar will give me more information so that I can make the choice? anyone else got a date for October 12th 2011 ?

Hi and welcome. Ask away you will find all the help and advice you need on here. Good luck with your journey x

Hi and Welcome xx

Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome :) Im finding my way around the site which I have found to be a great help. Im so excited about the future October cant come quick enough but I know there is going to be a long wait so I have to be patient.

Thanks again guys xxx

Hi everyone really enjoyed the group session appointment on the 12th of October at Sunderland. Very informative and has gave me an incentive to eat more healthy and lose some weight before my next appointment. So pleased I have just got a letter with an appointment to see the nurse on the 21st of March 2012 so hopefully I can lose a stone or two before that to show that I am determined :)

Im a bit of a yoyo dieter- lose a few stone then put it back on but this time its the last time. Im determined :)

Referred by doc on 4th July 2011
Group session appointment 12th October 2011 :)
Appointment with nurse 21st March 2012

Hi Suzi and :welcome: xxx

Back