• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chunky Monkey saying hello!

Muffintop83

Hello all....Im writing this intro because i have decided to take the steps to lose weight and have applied for NHS WLS....Ive lied quite a lot about my weight as im 5"10 it doesn't look like im am my true weight(that i will reveal in a bit)

I was a average sized youngster and had something truly awful happen to me as an 12 year old that sent me into comfort eating spiral that ive always done even though im now 27 and even though ive come to terms with what happened to me as a youngster(i wont bore you all with the details) find myself in the position of being the weight i am..I over eat...eat when im not hungry...Eat out of boredom and i know i eat all the wrong things...obviously!!Im in some truly dreadful eating habits and See having a gastric bypass as a tool to aid me in my weight loss i know its no quick fix.

For a big girl Im still active..i can still walk and run even though it does get painful to run for anything over about 3 minutes and im wheezing like a dying fly so i really think my problem is the eating side of it,

I hope i get to know you all better and can rely on your support and most of all encouragement from you lovely people

Since having My son ive lost a stone and a half but i think that's down to running around seeing to a newborn

Right so time for the big reveal

Im Leanne...Im 27 and i weigh....25 STONE 8lbs..I have a BMI of 52.6

Im currently on the system with Walsall Manor ...so im just waiting for appointments to roll in now!
:thankyou:

Hello Leanne welcome along and congratulations on your little baby...awww bless...boy or girl?

I hope you find the site as invaluable as i do and you will get to know everyone pretty quickly and make new friends along the way. xx

hi - welcome to wlsurgery hun! im wishing you all the best on your journey to becoming a new you! youve deffo come to the right place hun xxxxx good luck!

Hi Leanne welcome.You are doing the right thing having wls young.You wont waste years like me and others have.Maz x

Hi and welcome to the forum! You're in the right place for advice and support, we're a lovely bunch here, everyone's really kind. Good luck on your journey!

Hey Leanne :)

Welcome to the website! I share the height-hiding-true-weight thing. When I first weighed myself at the doctors for referral, the doctor asked me to weigh twice as he thought the scales were malfunctioning :eek:

You've come to the right place for inspiration, information or just to hang out. Everyone's really nice here!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Z xxx

Hi ya and welcome
Ur get all the help and support u need right here, I'm pre op awaiting for an April date for surgery, I had a baby I'n may got a little boy who's 8 months and a big boy who's 7, wen reading ur story it was like I was reading my own story lol we all get I'n a rut and these tools will provide u's with the help needed to help u's become new healthier happier ppl, good luck with ur surgery,look forward to following ur journey xx

Welcome Leanne and good luck on your wls journey

Thank you all for the lovely Welcome!

I have 2 Boys Sugga..Keep me on my toes!

Laura b could we be the same person...lol i have a 4 Month old boy Called Charlie and a Big boy whos 6 called Jake

When i was weighed at the doctors he asked if i was made of lead as i don't look as big as i am an i credit that to my height.

Back