• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help 10 weeks out and beginning to feel hungry again

Tracey ( eyore)

hi guys
i am 10 weeks out now and this last few days i have felt so hungry ....... i want to pick, fancy carbs, i have lost 84lb up to now i dont want to ruin this!
i also think my portion sizes are creeping up i have tried to stop this ............
do others feel like this and what did you do to stop it
i wished i could see a plate of the right size i should be eating x

Hi Tracey - I feel the same and I am a week behind you - I bet if you compared it to the postion sizes you had pre-op you would be shocked - I know I would!

I think everyone is different but just keep drinking/sipping (especially at the mo with this lovely weather) - we can sometimes mistake thurst for hunger remember.... and as long as you are eating the right foods - low fat, low sugar, minimum carbs and plenty of protein and veg I am sure you won't go wrong xx

it's proberly head hunger, your brain is telling you your hungery because thats what it's always done.

thank you ladies, i weighed today and have gained a lb .........hmmmmmm i must watch what i am doing !!!!

Hey Tracey - I think I know you? I have been racking my brains and then I saw a note you just posted on Ron's photo on FB..... do you know who I mean? You are the name sake of my best bud (and old housemate).... such a small world and even smaller that we seem to be starting our journey a couple of weeks a part! xx

I'm waiting for my WLS & before my PCT will consider your application you need to complete a weight loss programme. They show you how you should be eating, portion sizes etc & provide advice on after WLS. It may be an idea to try & get in touch with a local support group to speak with others who have had WLS or to ask GP if there are any groups/courses RE eating...
Good luck
xx

my local group is at my hospital 2/3 hours depending on traffic as in central london they did tell us a cup size of food but everyones cups are different hard to imagine the foodin a cup on the plate. i did complete a weight loss programme before my op i lost 3 stone .
anyhow on another note the hunger feelings gone again xx
and i weighed the lightest i have weighed in 10 years x

Back