• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have 5mls!

Tamgredan

wanna be happy!
Afternoon everyone!

Yesterday i went for my 1st fill.
I will put more of a descriptive account in my diary but after at least 5 minutes of trying to find my port, we realised that i already had 2ml in it!
She has put a further 3 in, so i have 5ml.

Got to stick to liquids for 3 days, then soft foods for 3 days and normal diet on 7th day. Liquids are killing me as im soooo hungry!

Overall, the needle going in was just a tiny scratch and it was nothing to be worried over.
The hardest part for me was all the prodding she done trying to find my port. I had to lie on the bed with my legs together and riase them to tense the tummy muscles.....someone of my size going this is near on impossible and my god was it a workout!

When I went for my first fill, she asked me to raise my legs, omg I couldn't do it, it was v.funny. The next day my thighs were killing me from the effort! Ridulous!
The next time I had a different nurse and she asked me stand up, sit down, raise my arms, lie on my side, put my chin to my chest....it was like a work out. Bloody awkward port!
Congrats on your fill, it feels great to get going with the journey doesn't it?
xxx

woop 5mls!

i thought they would have scanned us to find the port!! i am still having bad pains on my left side. anyone else?

maura i had niggles on the left side especially when i went back to work bending and such sometimes it wasn't a pain more like a baby moving inside me lol thats the only way i can explain it psml!!!

my first fill i had to straight leg raise to bring the muscles up as well lol and guess what i could not bloody do it luckily my sister was with me so i lifted them and had her to hold them there pmsl!!! how embarrassing :eek:

Back