• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help ate too much meat!

nuttyblond

Can you give me some advice pls. Went to bbq today chewed properly and didn't have loads but all meat and salad. Been in pain over an hour. Tried antacids took sip of water but nothing working. Don't feel sick. Hurts on my back.

Just got out of hospital after 4days of hell JL but band is fine and nhs hospital was where my consultant works even though I went private. I have an unidentified infection in my abdo region. Abnormal liver and gallbladder function and large ovarian cyst! !! Can't help wonder as had five entry sites when banded if this was the cause of infection as felt drained for a couple of weeks but as only 4wks after band just put it down to doing too much too soon. I have to attend two outpatient clinics to monitor liver and ovary. I also questioned whether being in extended ketosis could be affecting the liver reading but they don't know. Still feel rough and nauseous but it was appalling in hospital. Hope you are doing well x

Best of luck.

Consider it good news that the problem has been identified but I empathise with the pain you're going through. It sounds awful.

Back