• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Think my last fill was too much advice needed please

Hi all had a fill Wednesday. 1 ml which took me to 6.5. I was fine Wednesday afternoon but on the night tried a slim fast as very gurgly on the way down had to slip really slowly.

This morning my first coffee was the same but then had porridge at 12 went down fine. Had a cup a soup after all ok plus coffee. Then just tried my dinner was bit of spud gravy (still on sloppy) and tiny bit of the mince (was cottage pie but the meat was cooked for 3 hours and lots of gravy) I always have the same the day after my fill. I really struggled had 4 mouthfuls and had to wait 1 minute maybe more between. Felt every bit very strange it went down was bit uncomfortable not painful. My yogurt was ok. Now my tum is gurgling lots no pain and nothing stuck at all just feel busted which I couldn't possibly be was a tiny amount 4 tiny mouthfuls. Am I overfilled or will it settle

X

you can eat, although it takes longer and you can drink. After each restriction and as it gets tighter you will need to slow down, take longer between mouthfuls and if you follow an eating rule like 20/20/20 of 30/30/20 you may find this helps.

You may find things you ate before you can't now. You don't have pain either so this just sounds like an increase in restriction and not over restricted.

It may take you a while to get used to this, but you will need to reduce portion sizes with more restriction because if you feel busted you've over eaten,

Chew lots, slow Down eating, wait longer between mouthfuls because having more restriction needs that. If you get to a point that you can't eat of more so drink, that suggests over restriction. And that isn't nice,

Thanks kat, I'll see how it goes. Just 4 tiny spoonfuls felt very little to eat. Maybe this is just the way it is. To be fair I don't feel hungry.

I don't know what I would do without this site and you. Thank you for replying xx

I've only suffered with over-restriction once, but it was miserable - nothing would go down, not even clear liquids!
I often get gurgly after a fill, for some reason they make me really windy...

Hahaha windy!!! That's an understatement in this house tonight I was farting as I ate my dinner even a cup of milky coffee starts the farting!!! I haven't burped for a few months but my backside is making up for that!!
I would love to say in embarrassed and ashamed but I'm not the noises are so loud we're sat crying with laughter my hubby said they sound like fake comedy farts oh well happy days x

I was the same, I've only had one fill, but my oh my, the wind was unbelievable! And dangerous too, if you know what I mean!!

Back