• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help cant keep anything down

Jinjanut

Hi there,

I was having trouble eating yesterday. This morning I had one teaspoon of soft scrambled eggs it felt like it had stuck. Ended up being sick. Had water the same, a teaspoon of soup the same again. Why is this happening and what do I do!

Jinjanut it sounds like you could have a stoma (which is scarring in your pouch). If you cannot even take fluids in without being sick you need to contact your team as quickly as you can. You may need a stretch, this is not uncommon so please don't get over concerned about it...

I would make contacting your team a high priority too precious and in the meantime, if you are able to take tiny sips of water... please keep us posted since we will be concerned about how you are getting on...

How far out of surgery are you love?

Warmest thoughts and feel better soon xxx

i can only advise contacting your team as the other guys have said, i know with the probs i had contacting my team worked and really helped me. After all thats what they are there for...
good luck x

How are you today jinjanut? x

Back