• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - Can't see my profile picture on my posts!?

kurvykaren

Hi
I've added a profile picture but it doesn't show on my profile or on any posts!

I've posted this on the techy forum too but know this is where I'll probably get the most responses. Can anyone help? - I'm not the most technically minded so simple idiots instructions please!:rolleyes:

Karen I'm useless on these things but I did manage to add a photo today
All I can suggest is go through it all again & remember to press the "save changes" option

I think its at the top, if you click on your name at the top its there but i cant help with anything else as im just as useless lol xxx

Have added it again - can anyone see me now? (although I am in fancy dress lol!)

Have added it again - can anyone see me now? (although I am in fancy dress lol!)

image.php

You have added the above pic to your profile. To See your profile pick go to User CP on the green bar above, click on it and on the left side you will see 'Control Panel' under it you will see 'Your Profile' click on it and you will go into your own profile and see your profile pic.

To add an Avatar which will show on the left side of all your posts go to User CP on the green bar above. Click on it and you will open your User Control Panel.

On the left side menu Under Settings & Options you will see 'Edit Avatar' click on it and you will be able to add your Avatar.

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.

To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.

To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section

If you need any help please ask:)

Yay! - Here I am! lol
That's me and my wonderful hubby at my 80's style 40th birthday party in September 2010. Yes I'm wearing a wig and he made a great Mr T - his was definitely the outfit of the night!

Back