• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help - GP Knowledge Ncle uTyne

EJFez

Hi

I am hoping that someone can help that may know the ncle utyne pct process. I went to see the GP, who has referred me to the level 3 weight mgmt scheme run by the NHS. When I asked if I would see him again, he said no youre in their hands now. The issue is I dont know what to expect from this programme and if I will be referred by them to the surgeon or have to go back to the GP ? any help appreciated.

Hi ideally your gp needs to refer u for surgery if this can be done now it saves time in the long run but the why weight is good I had a good laugh Nd met sum lovely people it's a 8 wk course u have to do this and complete Nd loose alittle weight to be accepted for surgery but if yr gp refers u now u will b invited to a seminar at the hosp Nd then after u complete why weight you will b invited to a nurse appt then a dietician appt Nd aslong as u have lost weight at each appt u would then get an appt with the surgeon when u would b told yes or no it along hard slog I have been quite lucky as I have pushed and pushed Nd from being referred to my surgery it will have taken 8 mths my surgery is 18th July at rakelane but good luck on tr journey hope this helps x

Back