• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help how much should I be losing?

Porpo

Ok please don't rush to tell me I'm doing well or that it's no good comparing because I know I'm not losing fast enough at the moment.

From the beginning of June to now I've only lost 3lbs, I am eating more but I'm also running most days too. I'm 8 months post op with still a long way to go from target can anyone tell me how much I should be losing at this point?

x

It's not really a question that can be answered I'm afraid. We are all very different, we eat different and we burn calories differently.

You can compare, but that's all.

On average I was losing about 3lb a week at that point. But, I was much higher to start with!

I too am eight months out from surgery and In the last month I think I lost maybe 3lbs, soooooooooo slow. I do normally lose more than that but lately the losses have slowed right down.
What you need to remember is that exercise builds muscle and muscle weighs more than fat, if you are running then you will be building muscle, so the poundage may not change so drastically.
Other than that I cant say a terrible lot else, but I do know how you feel with slow-ish losses.
Have you tried to up your protein and maybe consider starting on probiotics? Both of which usually help me.
Steph xx

All i can do is give you my loses:

month 8-9, january 10th-feb 7th=8lb loss

month 9-10 feb 7th-7th march=6lb loss

month 10-11 march 7th-april 4th=7lb loss

month 11-12 april 4th-may 2nd=5lb loss

month 12-13 may 2nd-june 6th=4lb loss

month 13-14 june 6th-july 4th=5lb loss

Hope this helps xxx

Thanks guys, I'm just feeling really down about it I'm shrinking in size and I'm nearly into a size 18 but the scales aren't moving and its so frustrating. Plus I'm aware that I go back to see Mr Ammori in October and I want to be several stone lighter by then.

Back