• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm scared!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
As the title suggests I have started my preop diet today. Consisting of slim fast, clear soups and 5 portions of fruit and/or veg, can have around 1000 calories.

Hoping this will give my weight loss a good kick start before my op on 25th.

Enjoyed my last supper of a tesco's chicken jalfrazi (less than 5% fat though), pilau rice and veg samosa's. All washed down with a lovley glass or two of Oyster Bay sauvignon blanc!

Wish me luck guys :D

Maz x

Hi Mazza,

Don't worry so much about weight loss hun, it's the liver you need to shrink. But it's a good run into not being able to eat the way you have been!

All the best hun and keep talking! :hug99:

Good luck with the diet - if I can do it then anyone can! Still trying to work out if I can sneak in a Chinese before surgery on Thursday!

Caroline, I wouldn't risk it, for the sake of one meal, imagine if your op was cancelled or delayed? ;):)

Im having mine done in Preston - purely to save a bit of money, more to spend on clothes after!

Very good idea! I love shopping and am finding it hard not to buy clothes at the moment - in the hope that the next time i buy they will be in a smaller size!

Smart move - save your money until you are a smaller size. I wont need to buy anything in theory for some time yet as I have lots of stuff in smaller sizes.

mazza keep in touch mate....I did exactly the same as you (theres a suprise :D) the first few days tend to be nasty bad but after that you will feel good and now Im 10 days post op I still dont feel hungry....some of the cuppa-soups are ok acording to Coleen...who Im sure you have chatted too....also I had Innoccent smoothis a few times as its a lovely change from bloody slimfast :mad:

Thanks Wanda - Of course I will keep in touch :D just you try and stop me. I had a ready to drink strawberry slim fast this morning and yuck, far too sweet. Have confirmed with Coleen thats it ok to substitute with Celebrity Slim soups - definatley a savoury person.

Glad your doing well but what I really want to know is how much have you lost post op - come on spill the beans! :D

hi mazza, im quite new on here but just want to say good luck with your op and your pre-op diet. im due to start my soup and jelly pre-op tomorrow and am just debating what my last supper should be!!!

hope all goes well for you x

Ohh nice decision to make, hope you enjoy whatever you have!

Good luck with yours too x

Back