• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm scared!

my ticker is correct from day one of pre-op to friday just gone (5 days post-op) I have lost 22Lbs!

I used to have major issues with the scales so not on and off them at all and only weighing once a week on the scales in town and getting my little print out to keep...how sad am i lol

I didnt weigh myself during pre-op diet either just on the 1st day then they weighed me again before surgery and then I weighed again friday

Wow thats amazing, so thats 17 pre and 5 post so far?. Is Friday going to be your weigh day then? I know what you about the scales when you know you are sticking to it its sooo tempting to keep hopping on and off!

Just booked the hotel for when we go 'up north'. I keep getting butterflys, I know Im making the right decision though!

My friend at work is doing slim fast with me too, bless her, wont have to suffer watching her eat all my favourites.

my lovely daughter-in-law helen has just started Lighterlife (and i dragged her to minis on the LL pages) and so neither of us are eating and thats kinda helpful for each of us

and yes im happy to say the very least but Im not trying to stress until after my holiday at the end of May when I will get my first fill...my aim is basically to eat sensibly (when Im off the liquids lol) and not gain till I have my fill if I can

where are you again Mazza?

my lovely daughter-in-law helen has just started Lighterlife (and i dragged her to minis on the LL pages) and so neither of us are eating and thats kinda helpful for each of us

and yes im happy to say the very least but Im not trying to stress until after my holiday at the end of May when I will get my first fill...my aim is basically to eat sensibly (when Im off the liquids lol) and not gain till I have my fill if I can

where are you again Mazza?

LL is supposed to be good, hope she does well on it.

You will be fine on the old mush and then solids, its like weaning all over again! lol

Oh and I live in Coventry.

Whats it to be then??? now Im hungry :( never mind some more water should help.

ah mazza i wouldnt tell you as i know whatever it is you will probably want it i dont want to tease you!! but i can say i didnt really enjoy it :confused: what hotel have you got? did i read right that you are coming to preston??

Hi yes we are coming to preston , staying at the ibis. I have to come up on fri to get my bloods done so OH is coming up after work then staying sat too x

hope you had a great first day on your pre-op babe...how many days you doing I did 12....and now doing the identical thing post-op lol

keep it going and it will be op day before you know it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck Mazza on your pre op, cant believe how quick its coming round from that day I met you.

Speak soon and take care you will be fine.

Dee xx

Ah thanks Dee, cant believe it myself either. Hope your doing well, its a few weeks since your fill isnt it.

Maz x

hope you had a great first day on your pre-op babe...how many days you doing I did 12....and now doing the identical thing post-op lol

keep it going and it will be op day before you know it xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Wanda, had a splitting headache when i left work but I had only had 2 shakes. Soon went after a nice cuppa though. Just had a ready made chocy slim fast which was much nicer x

good luck with your pre op diet

Hope that today is better for you

Mine starts tomorrow so busy saying 'goodbye' to favourite foods....

chocolate
wine
crisps

sorry ...mind wandering

take care

Juni

Hope that today is better for you

Mine starts tomorrow so busy saying 'goodbye' to favourite foods....

chocolate
wine
crisps

sorry ...mind wandering

take care

Juni

Mmm know what you mean, good luck for tomorrow x

yep the chocci ones are not bad at all...Im sipping one as I type lol !!!
good luck for day 2 :D

Back