• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm scared!

Thanks, not too bad so far - trying to keep occupied! lol

i know what you mean ive been trying to keep occupied all day but keep finding smells of food send my mind wandering! i think i should go to bed early though!!

i know what you mean ive been trying to keep occupied all day but keep finding smells of food send my mind wandering! i think i should go to bed early though!!

Good idea then you only have the dreams to contend with! x

well thats another day of pre-op done and dusted one less till op day Good luck for tomorrow ladies xx

Keep up the good work Mazza, its well worth it, good luck chucks. x

hope your days going well xxx

Thanks Wanda x its going ok although about half an hour ago I felt hunrgy and had to stop myself from automatically going to the canteen and divert to the water machine instead - phew!

ah mazza ive had the same today, i nearly grabbed a pack of crisps!!! how you feeling today? hope its not too bad for you? i think ive been a bit moody today!! at least we are both another day closer and no i didnt dream about food last night!!!! good luck for tomorrow x

ah mazza ive had the same today, i nearly grabbed a pack of crisps!!! how you feeling today? hope its not too bad for you? i think ive been a bit moody today!! at least we are both another day closer and no i didnt dream about food last night!!!! good luck for tomorrow x

Glad you managed to stop! doing this just makes you realise how its just second nature to grab something - without really thinking about it!

Good luck for tomorrow x

Today was a good day, 1 strawberry shake, 3 soups and some fruit. Dont feel hungry. Was grumpy on day 1 though

your both doing really really well...its not as easy as people say...i suffered a few wobbles on my pre-op especially when cooking dinner for my family as its so automatic to taste as you cook isnt it...in the end got my daughter to cook for the last few days as i wanted to be 110% sure I stuck to it.

like you said Mazza another day down

yep heaven and it keeps your mind of food too...cant wait to get on to thicker soups this weekend....leading to puree by the end of the week

Oh lovely, I love soups so cant wait to start experimenting post op! Think when I move on to puree I will do what i did whe weaning my daughter - freeze puree's in rubber ice cube trays to try and get the amounts right.

:eek:Im a sad cow...i borrowed a book on baby purees from work (my baby is 17! so weaning was a long time ago) and i bought some little baby pots with lids that can go in the freezer so I can take stuff to work too already have some soft food stuff frozen down from cooking dinners before op (shepherds pie...fish pie...savory mince that sort of thing)

there are only so many liquid soups you can make at the end of the day

my first day on diet

Hi ALL

Well today wasnt too bad
shake for breakfast
slimfast bar mid morning
Soup for lunch
Smoothie for tea
slimfast pretzles
shake for tea

902 cals today

plenty of fruit tea and water

Was tempted to make u the 98 cals with something ....but felt full so I am now off to bed...

Walked 3.5 miles with dog ....

AND started to clear my messy office and cleared the in trays of marking for students....

Trying to keep busy ...so my mind doesnt wander.....

kids and hubby really helpful didnt make tea for them they did it together...

anniversary tomorrow 18 years.....

40 in 2 days.....is that old....??

Once I thought it was but now its the start of my new life so changed my mind...

rambling...sorry

Night all.....sweet dreams

Juni

lucky you....my pre-op was liquids Slimfast - smoothies soups and fresh fruit or salad leaves and fresh vegies no bars or anything....got me ready for post op I guess

I think I have that book! pots sound a good idea, my baby is 6 so all of her baby stuff (pots etc) is gone but I will be sharing her barbie plate and high school muscial bowl in the future!

i got mine in waitrose 4 in a pack with lids for about £3 or 4 got pink and blue for sweet and savory...ground rice, semolina, porrige, custard etc and normal savorys like cheesy mash, mince, chicken and sweetcorn puree....making me hungry so I best get to bed lol

Back