• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm scared!

will do if the jelly doesnt do the trick tomorrow! (nurse said the jelly causes this lovely effect!!) thanks for the advice mazza x

Ah hun i know what you mean, but im sure everyone feels the same?? sending big hugs to you, before you know it you will be home and a looser! x

well done girls .. i start my pre op in the morning ... 5 slimfasts a day and 2 lt clear fluids only ..... grrrrrr .. for 2 weeks before my op 8th..

not looking forward to it them pre made shakes taste like carnation milk and stick to my mouth lol ...

im excited but v scared .. i will be fine i know i will lol

well done girls .. i start my pre op in the morning ... 5 slimfasts a day and 2 lt clear fluids only ..... grrrrrr .. for 2 weeks before my op 8th..

not looking forward to it them pre made shakes taste like carnation milk and stick to my mouth lol ...

im excited but v scared .. i will be fine i know i will lol

Hi Brett

You will get used to the slim fasts! my first strawberry one didnt go down too well but now I enjoy them.

I also have the Celebrity Slim soups as I am more a savoury person and they are the same nutritional values etc.

You will be fine, stick with it!

Maz x

lol mazza i know what you mean there!! i think that is hubbys in general i also feel like i have 3 kids the 2 girls and hubby!! tell him to sort himself out and its his turn to look after you for a while!!

thanks brett! you will be fine on the diet, it is hard but just keep thinking what you will get out of it (well thats what i keep telling myself!) mmmmm carnation milk i love that!!!

Back