• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help I'm scared!

off to bed with you too then Mazza sweet dreams xx

Rubish nights sleep grrrrr, had a row with my OH (his fault) but sticking to the diet. Love my chicken soup :cry:

Hmmm chicken soup....I dont know how many cups of the stuff I have had in the last month lol...I have found some nice soups tho and some nasty ones lol I now dont mind cuppa-soup as long as its the nicer ones without the crappy stuff in them and my family is now used to the vat of home made chicken soup being brewed up every few days:D

Roll on tomorrow when i can have it without having to strain it....sad but I cant wait

Mazza have you tried innocent smoothies they are lush and about the same calories as slimfast they make a nice change once in a while

I love innocent smoothies but to feel I have eaten something I have to have soup. Will try a smoothie for brekkie.

Roll on the mushy soup!

Keep going...just about to have a soup.....I must say I am a little snappy today...or so my hubby says...

brilliant idea will try the smoothies....

Juni

Hi Mazza, you're doing so well, not much longer now so keep going.
xxx Gaynor xxx

Ah thanks Gaynor x

Just had my first shake of the day yummy banana made with loads of ice, very nice.

My daughter has been rehearsing for a dance show all week which has helped with all the running around and chaparoning. We went to the 1st show last night and I am still on a high, she's doing show 2 right now then the finale tonight!

Not long for you either eh!

Maz x

Mmmm just made a huge pan of vegetable soup, some crusty bread would go really well with it - shame I cant have any :(

:D:DCrusty bread is food of the DEVIL and you know it :D:D

I know, its also one on the things we will never be able to eat again. Oh well. How are you feeling today what are you managing to eat now?

I had 5 teaspoons of very runny baby rice-porridge for my breckfast and 3 tsps of it for lunch!

thinking of softly scrambled runny eggs for dinner as my cravings are for savory foods after a month on milkshakes and soups

Going to buy some houmus and taramasalata tomorrow for a tiny treat :D

Hooray another day of slim fast, vegetable soup and gallons of water - oh joy!

Hows everyone else on pre op doing?

no its only you....cos youve been naughty !!!! anyway heres some more soup for you babe

Aw thanks Wanda, as if I havent got enough grrrr!

Just made sunday dinner for my daughter and my OH - boy that chicken smelt gooood!

Lol thats ok...its flamming hard cooking for others isnt it:cry:

Ok what do I do? tomorrow I'm at a conference in London and Wednesday with work colleagues, nearer to home.

How can I not eat???!!!!

ah sorry to hear about that, sorry no ideas (pre-op diet brain!) other than making up a lot of lies!!! hope you work it out x

Back