• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help needed please

soohoo

I am 7 weeks post op.a few prob.trying my best to introduce crispy.can manage crackers and bit of cheese.but had a bit of boiled fish and a few peas today for dinner.and 2 morsels and it got stuck.and then the reflux started.cant get passed that stage.i just have to wait till it passes.can feel it stuck in the middle of my back.i just burst into tears.when you speak to anyone.what does it say in your will booklet water.chew chew.i do.wether its all in my head.i am scared of eating too much.i don't know mybe I will have to start at the beginning again.and make a app with the psychologist.trying too hard.i don't know if I am asking for your help or just having a moan.everything was planned for 15 months and the first month after op was great.then well.i hope you are all ok.have a nice weekend.take care soohoo

i would speak with the psych as sounds like maybe fright more than anything as you should be able to do boiled fish chewed as it would be like mush so i would def consider talking to them to see if it helps sorry cant be more help im at soft stage still

Sometimes happens to me with certain foods and I'm 6 months out, if I try egg in any shape or form I feel it's stuck, I'm in pain and feel sick as a dog, just keep trying different things little and often, good luck xx

Could be the skins off the peas. Stick to soft food for a bit longer. Please don't let fear of food absorb your new life. It's hard but you need to start seeing food as your friend now and not your enemy. Good luck

This was me and still is sometimes, we are really all different, I still can't eat so many things, and any more than five mouthfuls and I'm sick, yes even fish, my dietician just recommends eating little and often. It's trial and error really.

Back