• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please!

Dodsie

Can anyone talk me thru this please?
I am sitting in the house on my own at the moment and for the past 4 hours have wanted to eat and eat. I havent given in at all and tho have eaten more cals today than usual (about 800) it has all been "good" stuff - protein and dairy.
But really I just want to go to the cupboard and help myself to anything.
I have been excercising today and feel a little low so I think that is where the problem is.
Perhaps if I super glue my butt to my computer chair until oh returns?
Actually just writing this is giving me a little strength - I am looking forward to my glass of milk which is in my plan - at around 10.
HELP :break_diet:

Hmmm, i think you're just having a mini crisis... I'm sure others have. You are having seperation issues, you miss your old trusted friend food!

But, you are coping with it well by distracting yourself with the computer!

I am pre op by the way, but having done six gazillion diets i've done exactly the same as you with the only difference being i could and did go in the kitchen and eat xxx

Only just seen this Dodsie, and you have done the right thing by coming on here instead of eating.

Maybe a cuppa would take your mind off food, and fill the gap until your milk at 10.

ty everyone! went into meltdown when hubby got home - blubbering like a baby! didnt give in tho - hubby reminded me that I can have what I want when I want - the choice is mine!
Anyway the choice was - just the milk woohoo!
Very dissapointed this morning tho when the wii told me that I had put on a pound - my fault for weighing myself everyday! resolved now to only weigh myself sat morns.
once again thank you everyone - I really appreciate your support xx

Well done you. It's not easy at times so congratulations and a big hug!!!

You're right the choice is yours! I think you have to brainwash yourself to believe it..I keep saying "I have complete control over my eating habits" everytime I open the treat cupboard!!!
I'm going to get the yuckiest puffed up photo I can find of myself and stick it up on the door there as well...so I remember what the consequences are for making the wrong choice!!! Lots of love and hugs, I know you can do this! grrrr!

oh bless you. Try cleaning your teeth or perhaps sorting out some old photos - keep yourself busy. Perhaps look through a catalogue of some lovely clothes and list an imaginery wardrobe......

Aw poor you, at least you stayed strong, that will help next time you get like that as you can look back and think, I did it last time! x

Back