• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help on portion sizes x

dsarah1977

hi all had sleeve jan last year but finding i can eat alot more now and really am worried protein very little but def alot more but things like cracker breads which r a light food i can eat four of them >?????any help or advice on others typical portions and what u eat each day would really help me to c where im going wrong or if im just worrying thanks ....

sarah xx:break_diet:

id say if you can manage less proteins, then stick to those kind of foods. I can just about manage half of a weight watchers lasagne (but im only 4 months post op).

Hopefully a long term sleever will come along and let you know where they are at x

Hi Sarah, it's me w/w Julie lol...

I have to say if you give me a 'traditional' dinner of say chicken breast n veg then i can manage about 100g of chicken and some carrots n cabbage, potatoes i probably could manage about 90g's... My meal is still on a small plate....

Now if you make me a nice sandwich, i'll eat the whole sandwich no problem, probably with a yoghurt and a piece of fruit... Carbs go down so easily.

Dense protein is the way to go to fill you, however as a point counter i tend to find i have to go towards carbs a little just so i can eat all of my points as recommended by w/w... Hope this helps x

i can eat and eat .... but only carbs and crap foods, i cant get a lot of protein in me as it gets stuck and makes me feel sick . if i have a small meal, im full but then an hour or sooner im hungry again and can eat more. im not losing any weight now and i know its down to wrong food choices but i get fed up of dumping and feeling sick on protein so i tend to eat the wrong foods that i know can go down easy, i to have no problem eating a 2 slice sandwich wholemeal bread and a packet of crisps. but that does fill me up for about 30 mins then i want to pick at something else ...lol mind you im nearly a year post op now

Back