• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all long time no see x

dsarah1977

hi all not posted on here in months thought i would come and say hi and say how im doing,not been online as my laptop being fixed but will have it back in week or so yayyyy. :p...............i have now lost over 11 stone :D im 14 months post op but my weight has stalled :mad: and really need help on wat foods to have to help get it moving again,i joined the gym :) at long last last week and seem to be really getting into it again at long last,i find i can generally do more since lost this weight i really suprised myself :Di can do far more.I do have days where i get really down with skin etc and ppl just dont know how to do deal with me but i cant help how i feel and tbh dont know y im even crying :cry:some days grrrrrr anyway would be nice to hear from some of my old slimming buddies for advice catch u all real soon take care.

sarah xx:)

Hi Sarah, WOW 11 stone in 14 months thats fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself.

How long has your weight stalled for? As you are now at the gym alot are you eating enough? and also drinking enough?

What do you eat and drink during your average day?

The body odes hit a plateaux every now and again and then kicks itself back into action. Have you tired the 5 day pouch test to see if that kick starts it?

Wooohooooo you have done so well :D Im sure the gym will get your weight moving again but if not just try and reduce any carbs you might be having....maybe if you post a typical days intake of food we could see if theres any suggestions we could make...well done XX

Good luck and we have a daily meal thread that we list our food on (some of us) plus weigh in on Saturday mornings if it would help you... love and hugs xxx

Amazing weightloss you have done really well...how proud must you be. xx

nice to see you back sarah well done with the weight loss and i hope your loving the gym too xxx

Well done on your weight loss. Definitely look at the 5 day pouch test to get ideas about food and start the weight loss again. I was reading the 5dpt book and it says it is for all surgeries, not just bypasses.

Hi Sarah, I was only thinking of you the other day. You've done really well and I think you just need to shake things up a bit to get the rest of the weight moving. Try the 5 day pouch test - it could help to 'reset'.

Take care x

I was going to say 5 day pouch test but the others have beaten me to it ;) so instead I'll say welcome back, huge well done, and send a hug x

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I was reading the 5dpt book and it says it is for all surgeries, not just bypasses.

Good advice and thanks for confirming that it is indeed for all surgeries! :D

My provider recommends it to banders, bypassers and sleevers alike to get back on track and ditch the bad carb habbits.

Sorry you have been feeling down Sarah, you have done so, so well. Hopefully when you read these posts and you post some examples of what you eat we can help more x x x

Wow! 11 stone in 14 months is just amazing - you really are a true inspiration. I'm pre op so can't help you get back on track but the 5 day pouch test is supposed to help. Well done, I'm sure you'll get the weight moving again soon x

Welcome back.

You have done amazingly well in your weight loss but I understand how disheartening a stall is. I have lost very little in the past few months and I have really taken to going to the gym and it does help but I guess we just have to keep trying to lose more and hopefully the weight loss will kick start again. In the meantime keep using this forum as the support on here is great.

Great to see you back Julie and what fantastic weightloss! I lost 10 stone in my first year and it's taken me nearly another year to lose 2 stone! I did the five day pouch test a few weeks ago and lost 4lbs so it does help and maybe worth trying it has definatley got me off eating too many carbs!

Likewise, just wanting to congratulate you on your many achievements.

Love and hugs Angels xxx

Back