• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please!!! Tummy Tuck question!

PSL

Hi all,

I am new to this wondering if anyone had some additional info.

I have been refered to a plastic surgeon by my GP after two huge children and c-sections I have a huge over hang and no elasticity in my stomach what so ever. My GP has previously been reluctant to refer me and previously said that i will not get help on the NHS. I have seen my doctor 5-6 times over the last 4 years about this. The last time I went to see him, he finally looked at my stomach and agreed it is really very bad. I have never really been overweight and within a healthy BMI at the moment. But not really sure what happens from here.... I have an appointment with the consultant next month, but does this mean that I am able to go ahead with the surgery if the consultant deems me fit or will we then have to go to the PCT???? I thought that it needs to be ok'ed by the PCT before you see a consultant???? Really confused and feeling stressed out. Has anyone been through this before.

sorry can not help but welcome to minis Im sure someone will be a long in a bit with some info

Back