• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please :) x

bexie29

I have been waiting for four weeks now for a letter from hospital as my go referred me for weight loss surgery . I finally received a letter today but it is too see dr Elizabeth Hughes at Rowley Regis hospital and she is a clinical biochemist can anyone shed any light on this please ? As to why I have to see her on regards to weightloss surgery ? Xxxx any advice would be appreciated zxx

I have been waiting for four weeks now for a letter from hospital as my go referred me for weight loss surgery . I finally received a letter today but it is too see dr Elizabeth Hughes at Rowley Regis hospital and she is a clinical biochemist can anyone shed any light on this please ? As to why I have to see her on regards to weightloss surgery ? Xxxx any advice would be appreciated zxx

I take it you are from Sandwell?
I don't know whether you will have to do any weight management.
She might be part of a weight management team. Or it could be that you will have to have some tests to see if you are suitable for surgery.
HTH

Hi Bex I have just found your older posts.
You don't live that far from me (I'm by Rowley hospital)
When are you at Rowley hospital?

lamornamiss said:
Hi Bex I have just found your older posts.
You don't live that far from me (I'm by Rowley hospital)
When are you at Rowley hospital?

I will be there on the 21st of June at 9am my appointment is xxxx ty for your replies xxxx

If you want to meet for a coffee after your appointment give me a shout :D

I think you might want to change your profile information...I don't think I could have missed someone of 13 feet 9 inches tall living round here LOL

lamornamiss said:
If you want to meet for a coffee after your appointment give me a shout :D

I think you might want to change your profile information...I don't think I could have missed someone of 13 feet 9 inches tall living round here LOL

Lol yeah that would be great to meet for a coffee I will need one lol I did put the correct info in and when I checked it was different will have to look at it when go on pc later lol xxxx

Back