• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please x

Ricci

1. Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum. I was initially going to have a sleeve so was on that forum but after much thought, research and discussion with the surgical team, it was decided I'd have the bybass.
    My name is Ricci, I'm a 39 year old mum of a 15 year old daughter. I live with my daughter, my partner of 4 Years and an array of fur babies In the Lake District, north west England

At just 5', I was 18st 1lb, after 2 years seeing the team at Aintree, I had kept a stone off, lost a stone during 2 week pre op diet and am another half stone off since my op 2 weeks ago.

I just need to ask how anyone else has got on at this stage. My biggest issue at the moment is my mood. I am having terrible moods, particularly with my partner.

He wasn't being very supportive but since a humdinger of a row, he is much better. But he is struggling with my temper. Not long after we have had words, I can see I'm being out of order, even though the initial point is correct. I just want to know if this is normal or not. I do love him to bits but would really like to kill him too! Lol

Many thanks for taking the time to read this xx

Thx Cass, let's hope I've not murdered him by then or vice versa lol
You are looking fabulous by the way, you must be so happy! Xx

You've got a lot on your mind, is that part of the reason you feel on a short fuse?
If he's not been always supportive that won't help either. Plus sometimes when I'm stressed or anxious someone breathing is enough to wind me up!

Your also going through a massive withdrawal stage also .. your body and head are screaming out for your old foods and eating habits , so your going through a massive change .. understanding what your body is going through will help I'm sure .. you've been through a major op so give yourself time ..
What are the triggers that are making you bad tempered ? If you can identify them , then you may be able to walk away or breath down ..
Xxxx

Back