• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please?

BikerBabe65

Hi all,

I’m currently 4/5 weeks post op and I’m suppose to be on purée foods now, my problem is I can’t stomach anything that’s been liquidised, I put it in my mouth and straight away want to vomit, not because I have a problem due to my op but it’s just me!

When I was eating normally before the op everything on my plate had to be set out, ie potatoes one side, meat next to potatoes then veg next to that everything had to be separated, so the idea of putting anything that’s whole into a blender, blitzing it then eating it is a no no for me so has anyone got any ideas that I haven’t thought of?

I’m getting pretty fed up with can soup, yogurts and mash from a jacket potato.

Awalsh90

I can have egg on my pureed diet, softly scrambled, But tbh, If you cant blend things there isn't much more you can have other then soups, yogurts, and mash... I would keep trying different things in the blender.. for instance I don't like tomatoe things in the blender, but anything with gravy I enjoy as the gravy takes most the taste.

Parsnip

Hi all,

I’m currently 4/5 weeks post op and I’m suppose to be on purée foods now, my problem is I can’t stomach anything that’s been liquidised, I put it in my mouth and straight away want to vomit, not because I have a problem due to my op but it’s just me!

When I was eating normally before the op everything on my plate had to be set out, ie potatoes one side, meat next to potatoes then veg next to that everything had to be separated, so the idea of putting anything that’s whole into a blender, blitzing it then eating it is a no no for me so has anyone got any ideas that I haven’t thought of?

I’m getting pretty fed up with can soup, yogurts and mash from a jacket potato.

Could you have separate blended things if that makes sense?

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
@Parsnip and @Awalsh90 this thread was posted in January last year. It's a shame no one commented at the time, so thanks for replying now but the original poster is no longer active :D

Parsnip

@Parsnip and @Awalsh90 this thread was posted in January last year. It's a shame no one commented at the time, so thanks for replying now but the original poster is no longer active :D

Oops, I didn't even check the date, it was just in the new posts section lol. I blame sleep deprivation.