• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help re tickers

karenlouisemee

i really want 1 of those tickers for my countdown to surgery but i dont know how to get one and when it comes to computers im pretty much useless so if anyone can give me a step by step guide i would appreciate it very much.x;)

click on somebody else's ticker luv then create your own and its gives you a BB address - you have to copy and paste it into your user cp - click user cp then edit signature then paste the bb address into the bar and click upload!

You were good to succeed in doing your ticker factory. Iv not even got a pic up because i dont know how x

suggar - if you click on "user cp" then click on "edit profile picture" then you can upload a picture from your computer....
where it says "upload image from your computer" click on browse then you can look through the pictures that you have on your computer and select the picture you want!
it should then take you back the where you clicked on browse, somewhere it will ask you to upload it, click "upload" and your picture should apear! make sure you save changes before leaving that page though!
at that you should have cracked it!
hope this help!

glad you sorted it karen! lol took me ages to work it out when i joined too!

Back