• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP REVISION FROM MINI BYPASS TO ROUTE N Y

Tracietxx

Hi .. not been on for ages as lost all my details to log in .. well an update. I had mini gastric bypass July 22nd 2018 I'm currently down to 12 stone and a size 12/14 .. I suffer terrible with reflux .nd my surgeon has decided to do a revision to route n y .. my question is has any one gone from MINI to FULL bypass .what's the weight loss like after..Will I have to do LRD again .Nd go bk to liquids after ..I only have around 21lb left to loose b4 I'm at my personal target .nd don't realy want to go much lower than that

Hi .. not been on for ages as lost all my details to log in .. well an update. I had mini gastric bypass July 22nd 2018 I'm currently down to 12 stone and a size 12/14 .. I suffer terrible with reflux .nd my surgeon has decided to do a revision to route n y .. my question is has any one gone from MINI to FULL bypass .what's the weight loss like after..Will I have to do LRD again .Nd go bk to liquids after ..I only have around 21lb left to loose b4 I'm at my personal target .nd don't realy want to go much lower than that
I can’t answer your questions but want to wish you luck and congratulate you on your fab loss, it’s such a shame you have the awful reflux x

I can’t answer your questions but want to wish you luck and congratulate you on your fab loss, it’s such a shame you have the awful reflux x
Thank you .. just hope someone can give me some advice .can't seem to find any inline anywhere.. lots of info on sleeve or band to bypass but nothing for MINI to full .. xxx

Back