• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help stuffed up

Hi all feel so bad just ate half a sandwich i felt so ill i feel mucked up big time now on milk diet x

Hi Sarah

Stop beating yourself up, in the grand scheme of things half a sandwich isn't a big deal ! - get back on track and you should be fine.

PS - did you enjoy the sandwich ;)

Forget the buttie and carry on its nothing major dont let it spoil everything else you have done x

Hi all feel so bad just ate half a sandwich i felt so ill i feel mucked up big time now on milk diet x

ty and oh yes it was lovely hadnt ate for 9 days ......... will def be back on track now xx

Lol :D - I only did a 5 day liquid diet, i've read that the optimum time for draining glycogen (glucose) from the liver is 5-10 days, after that its shrunk to its minimum size ! as your ops not till the 9th Jan i cant see this being a big problem, though i'd also advocate following the advice your bariatric surgeon has given you. ;)

thanks for advice i have done well since last saturday so i will carry on i asked if could eat christmas day as long as dont go mad so that will now be the only time eat before my op x

See what they say but dont worry about it to much, you have plenty of time between the 25th and the 9th to shrink your liver, last Christmas was my first post op and i was only able to eat a small amount, - just think of it this way, at the moment your on the pre op and that is a mean to an end, you will get your op done and dusted and have an entire year to get your eating sorted and drop a whole heap of weight, next year your Christmas will be so much better.

Hun stop giving urself a hard time, i wonder if ur bariatric team would allow u to follow the low carb pre op diet, maybe give them a call xx

Well Hi S/S nice to see you back!! I use to chuckle at your comments with tesmeralda. But have a top crimbo s/s and hope you have a fab new year. Gail x
Lol :D - I only did a 5 day liquid diet, i've read that the optimum time for draining glycogen (glucose) from the liver is 5-10 days, after that its shrunk to its minimum size ! as your ops not till the 9th Jan i cant see this being a big problem, though i'd also advocate following the advice your bariatric surgeon has given you. ;)

Back