• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

pre op

mazbrad

started milk diet week early.. lost 10 pounds in that week. had pre op last tues as op on friday. well stayed on milk diet and just been to get weighed and since last tues i have seriously lost NOTHING . never cheated until last night when i ate a boiled egg sandwich which within minute of eating i threw it up after making myself sick , how can i have not lost weight ? help

It's not to make you lose weight hun, it's to shrink your liver. The weight you lost would have been excess water coming out from shrinking your liver. x

Yes the weightloss is just a plus side to your liver getting smaller, don't worry about it, plus u lost 10lbs that's a lot in a week, ur body needs time after a massive loss. Don't stress yourself out hunnie xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Just how big was that egg????? lol.:eek: Come on sweetie, you are a seasoned dieter & know it does not come off routinely & this diet is not about weight loss, but liver shrinkage for the main event.... chin up hun, not long now :D

Back