• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

help with funding

bridgendboy09

hi last night i came back from my 1st meeting with the consulited (sorry bout the spelling) and he said it is very important that i have the glastric by pass operation as i will not lose it just by diet alone so i asked him is it anyway possable that i have it done on the NHS h said no chance as they do not to it on the nhs in wales so does any one know a way to fund it like is there a loan company out there for health issues or anyother information

Hi brigendboy and welcme!

Sorry I can't help you with your loan q as I was fortunate to get finding but I didn't want to read and run so to speak:)

There are many people on here who have funded themselves and I sure they will be able to help you wth your question .

Good luck x

Hi Bridgend Boy,

Most of the private providers have some kind of finance company that they work with, who arrange the medical loans for you. If you are wanting to stay with the surgeon you have seen, it would be worth speaking to his secretary or contacting the company he works for and asking them if they have a recommended loan provider.

If you are starting from scratch looking for a surgeon, then google some of the providers and find a few that you like and go from there. Private providers for bypass include Gravitas, Spire, BMI Healthcare, WLS Group, Landauer Cosmetic Surgery and Healthier Weight.

hi im sure wales only do a so many a year so worth investigating yourself..............and i know some private companys to pay monthly for surgery just google to find these sorry im no help take care hope all works out 4 u.

sarah xx

Back