• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP

joey80

Hi guys im after a bit of advice, i have jus heard iv got funding for an op, on ly thing is it a certain amount. I was jus wondering if any of u have had the banding at dolan park? if so on thier website there is a price for banding and was just wondering if there was any added extra cost which is not stated?

any advice would b appreceated xxx

Hi
I was banded at Dolan park was £6000 with the hospital group
I don't recommend the hospital itself as I found them shall we say "quite lazy" ( the nurses) the surgeon was fantastic and the anethisist and the aftercare so far as being 100%
Hope this helps
Please bare in mind others have being banded there and had no issues

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Joey like Gail I was 'done' at Dolan Park by THG and I was VERY impressed with everyone, I only had to pop my head round the door (I was opposite the nurses' staion) and ask and they were there straight away. My costs included transport to & from home (near Derby/Nottingham) and 2 years aftercare, fills etc.
I wanted this done for years but thought at £15K or thereabouts it was out of my league, I took a 2 1/2 year loan through my bank, it costs £230 or £240 (I forget which) a month. Hope you can get sorted through the NHS but if you do go private I found THG very good, apart from not getting through on the phone to the bariatric nurse, but I rang my local clinic (Nottingham) and they were FAB, sorting it out & I got a call back ten minutes later from the bariatric nurse.
xxxx sharon

Hi voodoo
i wont b able to get it on the nhs unfortunatly and have to go private, iv got my fund ready, on the website it said ie £5950 for the banding as was jus wondering if there any added cost to that x

Joey
Everything is included transport too
No hidden costs what so ever xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I really wish I could get some funds to do it privately, Im having to wait on the NHS, and its a long wait!!!!!

hello sarah :D

tasha it aint been easy to get, but i done it :)

also how long after consultation did u have the op??? xxx

Back