• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Are you doing any exercise? What's your eating like?

I really understand where your coming from I'm 13 months out and can't get past 15! Regardless of what I eat, and I live in the gym it's so frustrating!

My eating is good, although I'm drinking alcohol more than I ever have, it's been a great summer!! Perhaps I will lose some now the kids are going back to school. I also had a few BBQ's where I grazed on crisps and snacks.....

Exercise levels are good. Active most days, if I'm not busy I get restless legs!!!!! Still no gym work however.

Where were you at 22 months Yve? X

My eating is good, although I'm drinking alcohol more than I ever have, it's been a great summer!! Perhaps I will lose some now the kids are going back to school. I also had a few BBQ's where I grazed on crisps and snacks.....

Exercise levels are good. Active most days, if I'm not busy I get restless legs!!!!! Still no gym work however.

Where were you at 22 months Yve? X

You have done so well Ceecie I stalled for a few months and thought I'd settled at 11st then in the last 3 weeks for some unknown reason (no change in diet/exercise) Im down to 10st 5

Thanks Hun, I'm getting frustrated, although if I stop and think about it, I'm consuming more calories than I think I am!! I've had a truly fab time recently, long walks on the beach ( I couldn't even walk on dry sand 2 years ago as kept sinking!). Fair rides, swimming, snorkelling, bowling.....fitting in every single chair I try is amazing!!....just want another couple of stone off so I can have cosmetics done.

How's you? I saw those size 8 jeans!!!! FAB!!! X

Thanks Hun, I'm getting frustrated, although if I stop and think about it, I'm consuming more calories than I think I am!! I've had a truly fab time recently, long walks on the beach ( I couldn't even walk on dry sand 2 years ago as kept sinking!). Fair rides, swimming, snorkelling, bowling.....fitting in every single chair I try is amazing!!....just want another couple of stone off so I can have cosmetics done.

How's you? I saw those size 8 jeans!!!! FAB!!! X

I'm great thanks hun and I'm sure things will start moving downwards for you soon, I don't think you look 15st you look amazing in your latest pics x

Hi snap I'm stalled at 15 stone but I'm much much happier being 15 stone than over 20 stone!!

Attachments

• image-1931783751.jpg
    image-1931783751.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image-747736863.jpg
    image-747736863.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 55
I was starting to hit the 14s. Got to be honest with you ceecie, alcohol is bad news. I think you need to write down what you're eating - not a fan of calorie counting myself and don't agree with slimming world but you're almost 2 ears out - that is classic regain territory. Time to nip it in the bud hon.

I agree Yve, drinking has to stop if I'm going to lose anymore. I quit SW and joined the gym instead. Will keep at it. Thanks ladies, I can't complain, I was a right state so have achieved great things!! New pics today in the pink top....not too shabby when compared to one month and one year pics!!

Attachments

• image-4186669351.jpg
    image-4186669351.jpg
    359.5 KB · Views: 50
  • image-2549063912.jpg
    image-2549063912.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 43
  • image-184257168.jpg
    image-184257168.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 51
  • image-773770441.jpg
    image-773770441.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Moderator note - Facebook group name etc removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
You look amazing!! Well done on the gym!!

I'm stalling at 17st 7lb only one year out

Stalls suck!

You look amazing! Glad you've had a great summer I'm sure if you cut the alcohol down after the hols you'll be fine x

I always used to post on the food diary thread too....I think I'll start back on it tomorrow. I know I can defo cut out at least 2 snacks per day....the holidays are over for me so the perfect time to re-focus and be less indulgent. Let's face it, having a bit of what I fancied got me in a whole heap of mess previously!!!!!!!

Whooooooooooooop sexy lady, you can do this xxx

Yep, you can do it! We all have our 'moments' around food let's face it. The important thing is to recognise a slide and act upon it, rather than ignore in the hope it goes away. I think we are all focussed enough to get back in the zone when we feel the slip ... I think the disconnection of the hunger hormones with a bypass can sometimes not be a good thing - I know for example that I do not NEED to eat (ie I don't feel hungry) but DO feel the urge to have something which usually ends-up as a snack as I really cannot be bothered to cook a proper meal not least as I do not feel I NEED a meal ... so I guess we just have to get used to not eating for the sake of it, which is something I think I tend to do. Tho I have to say the exercise i do with no body fat left to burn, means that if for some reason I do a class having not eaten during the day then I will wobble ... there is a fine balance line. Good luck Cee, you will shift again I am sure. I guess you should listen to the experiences and advice of other long-term supers on here as you are all extra special ... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Even now I do eat 3 meals, 2 biggish snacks. But I try really hard not to graze.

I have been stalled between 17st and 17.3 since Xmas and I was only a year out in April I can relate no matter what I try can't get it moving but I do think mine is lack of proteins as I became dairy intolerant and who wants to eat meat for breakfast not me and I have been eating loads of fruit instead maybe be the natural sugars in that not helping me but we have all come so far and we have to remember that and be proud of it and you look amazing

Princess can you manage eggs? I would be lost without eggs. I usually have eggs for breakfast, chicken or tuna for lunch and then whatever I'm cooking for the family at dinner.

Back