• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Yes I can do eggs though I only try to have them once a week it's the milk proteins I can't have which rules out anything with milk in hubby has cholesterol issues hence eggs once per week as we try to support each others diets

eggs shouldn't really affect cholesterol hon, but if you can get protein in you need to. I appreciate you're trying to support hubby but your protein needs to be a priority - like you I can't tolerate any dairy.

Eggs are my saviour. Ditto what Yve says about making our needs a priority and fully understand how hard it is to put ourselves first sometimes. There is always the option of just using the whites as it is the egg yolk that contains the cholesterol I think. My team recommends some of their bypassers to use Two Chicks (pic attached). xxx

Attachments

• Two chicks.jpg
    Two chicks.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 57
It is the yolks yes and we have been doing his diet many years so just second nature now compared to the sixteen months of my list bypass one it is trying to find a happy medium to suit us both

Finally feeling the benefits and looking forward to increasing freedom in 2016 :)

Attachments

• image-544529080.jpg
    image-544529080.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image-2612894542.jpg
    image-2612894542.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image-378153002.jpg
    image-378153002.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 61
  • image-2098364671.jpg
    image-2098364671.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2781163039.jpg
    image-2781163039.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3045584724.jpg
    image-3045584724.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
You look amazing, well done

Lynn x

Beautiful x

Happy New Year ladies! How are you all doing? Thanks for the compliments, I can honestly say I feel really good for the first time ever!! :)

You are glowing and your cheek bones.....wow! Bootiful X X

Beep - I am so pleased you have found Cee's thread. Ceecie and Femfrankie are two super-losers similar to you hun who had their bypasses a couple of months after me. They are awesome amazing women and it has been a inspiration and honour to have walked their journies with them. There are of course other supers on here ... Xxxxxx

Always beautiful Ceecie xx

Beep - I am so pleased you have found Cee's thread. Ceecie and Femfrankie are two super-losers similar to you hun who had their bypasses a couple of months after me. They are awesome amazing women and it has been a inspiration and honour to have walked their journies with them. There are of course other supers on here ... Xxxxxx

Awe thanks darl, you've been amazing friend since meeting on here.... We are defo due a hook up in 2016!! ?

You must be on cloud 9 so happy everything's going so well for you! X

I'm getting there Hun....I still have the same issues with confidence, but I'm sure I can retrain myself to expect better and more for myself. I've made so much progress, but still lots of tweeking needed. I am happy....and excited about the future :). How's it all going with you? X

Cee - we all have to learn about the new us, and how we behave and what we attract. There is no doubt the changes are immense. I have lost several of my closest friends for reasons I do not understand and which have not been explained to me ... I conclude they cannot connect with the new confident go-getting me which shows how shallow our friendships must have been ... that is just one example from my experiences. I have of course made many new friends (some know my story, but most do not as it is not relevant really). I now feel pretty confident, and am ready for whatever 2016 brings me - hopefully a bloke! I am so excited for you hun - and all that will come into your life as you continue to emerge like a butterfly from the chrysalis. Yep, friends for life thanks to WLS and we must defo catch-up this year in person - would be awesome xxxxxxxxx

I'm getting there Hun....I still have the same issues with confidence, but I'm sure I can retrain myself to expect better and more for myself. I've made so much progress, but still lots of tweeking needed. I am happy....and excited about the future :). How's it all going with you? X
Everything's going great thanks! I'm 14 weeks pregnant now so about to set off on another brand new journey! Have actually lost a little bit of weight so far now! Feeling really happy and enjoying what my body looks like. Getting there with confidence etc! X

Back