• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!!

Lovely to hear your news, not been on here much take it easy and look after yourself, thus is a precious time .

Everything's going great thanks! I'm 14 weeks pregnant now so about to set off on another brand new journey! Have actually lost a little bit of weight so far now! Feeling really happy and enjoying what my body looks like. Getting there with confidence etc! X

OMG!? Congratulations!! U must be over the moon.....that's proper life changing stuff....and I love it!!! Look after yourself, it's so important to make healthy choices now...I'm sure you don't regret the surgery one bit!! :)

Cee - we all have to learn about the new us, and how we behave and what we attract. There is no doubt the changes are immense. I have lost several of my closest friends for reasons I do not understand and which have not been explained to me ... I conclude they cannot connect with the new confident go-getting me which shows how shallow our friendships must have been ... that is just one example from my experiences. I have of course made many new friends (some know my story, but most do not as it is not relevant really). I now feel pretty confident, and am ready for whatever 2016 brings me - hopefully a bloke! I am so excited for you hun - and all that will come into your life as you continue to emerge like a butterfly from the chrysalis. Yep, friends for life thanks to WLS and we must defo catch-up this year in person - would be awesome xxxxxxxxx

Love you Lilac...I'm sure Mr Right is going to fall at your feet pretty soon....literally....as he will be struggling and trying to keep up with you!! I'm so very proud of you xxxx

Thanks ceecie! Could never regret it I got my life back and by the summer I'll have to beautiful kids because of it X X best decision ever x

Still a long way to go ladies, seem to be stuck at 15 stone and addicted to Skittles....god knows why, I never ate sweets before!!!??

Could you try shocking your body into losing again by increasing your calorie intake? Adding an extra chunk of cheese or sausage or something?

Ceeci you are gorgeous Just loose the skittles and you'll be fine Ceecie. I had a yen for Jaffa cakes a wee while back but don't understand why I even started to buy them in the first place?! Not bought them since Christmas and all the better for it to.

Thanks Hun, I totally agree. Sweets are just a bad idea for me....can't understand why I started buying them and now it's normal to buy/eat them. I know I can cut them out though....which is massive for me. I can now change my habits if I really want to. I couldn't before surgery.....weird ay?!

Could you try shocking your body into losing again by increasing your calorie intake? Adding an extra chunk of cheese or sausage or something?

Lol I think I need to reduce intake Flick!! Tge sugary sweets are killing my weightloss and have to go!! That's it, no more from now on!!!!

I sympathise with you as a fellow snacker and boy they go down so much easier than food you've done brill and you look nowhere near 15 stone in that pic I was thinking you looked a real skinny minny huge congrats Xx

Blooming hard. I have a thing for Penguins - and the for the jokes on the wrapper: What you call a hundred penguins in Trafalgar Square? Lost.

Anyway ... we all have our vices and our choices. Guess if we don't buy we don't eat. Simples. But there is no way on earth I can eat the entire pack in one sitting - one at a time is the new way, so that is positive as a normal naturally slim person would probably have the odd choc item from time to time, and that is what I (we) am (are) the WLS equivalent of a naturally slim person now but we just need to deal with our old demons from time to time. And remember that if we start over-eating again we are no longer the WLS equivalent of that naturally slim person xxxx

I have found some sugar and fat free chocolate jello which I had over strawberries and blueberries tonight was delicious! Also found sugar free biscuits in home bargains. Slowly cracking the vice x

I addicted to the sugar free wine gums and fruit gums from m&s! :) we all need out treats! X

Cool.

It also counters the need for Dulcolax.

It is the yolks yes and we have been doing his diet many years so just second nature now compared to the sixteen months of my list bypass one it is trying to find a happy medium to suit us both

You can just use egg whites. Some health outlets sell egg whites in a carton if you don't want to separate the yolks. Great for healthier pancakes (perhaps made with whey protein powder in place of flour).

Back