• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help!!!

Lily jo

I've eventually got my Op date for 11 October and I'm going for my pre op assessment this Saturday morning- eeekkkk!!
I've been on holiday for 2 weeks and I've put 4lb on and struggling to lose it. Will they cancel my op?? Please help someone, I'm in bits :cry:

Hi.
I can't speak for other hospitals but when I got weighed at my pre-op it was only for the anaesthetists records and didn't go on my Bariatric file. Plus you have the liver diet to come yet and that will absolutely sort that 4lbs.

Good luck.

Thank you so much, I'm so frightened about everything!! X

I've eventually got my Op date for 11 October and I'm going for my pre op assessment this Saturday morning- eeekkkk!! I've been on holiday for 2 weeks and I've put 4lb on and struggling to lose it. Will they cancel my op?? Please help someone, I'm in bits :cry:

How did the appointment go? Was everything ok? Thinking of you.

i am sure the staff would understand we all have holidays and gain a few pounds as we are less active or eat in resaurants more when we are away x dont panic im sure all will be fine x

Thanks Polly, I made myself physically ill worrying about the appointment but when I stood on scales I was only a kilo over. They said to lose it by my op next week so I worried for nothing!! Just waiting for blood test results now and all set to be admitted on Saturday for op on Sunday- eeekkk!! X

Thanks Alfiemoomin, yeah they were understanding :) just trying to stick to the liver reducing diet now. Not too bad so far xxx

Back