• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP!!!!!!!!!

Still sore but going home a 10am, just looking forward to being n my own bed!!

Yes they have been ok, felt a bit forgotten about at times here but the theatre staff were amazing and tbh as soon as u ask the nurses for something they get it straight away.

I find it uncomfortable moving around. You made the right decision going for single incision my scars r quite big!! Bigger than I thought!

Just had half a smoothie I'm stuffed lol! Crazy that wouldn't of even touched the sides b4!! Lol

How long r u taking off work? X

I'm self employed so I can be off for as long as needed. Have just worked the loss in salary into the cost of surgery and have had time since booking at the beginning of the year to make provisions.

I hope your on course for returning to work on Monday. Xx

Would you bl**dy believe it I've now started a period!! I have a coil and don't have them for 3-6 months sometimes even longer and then today two days before surgery the good Lord sends me a present. I'm now questioning whether this is meant to be?

Just needed to vent my anger x

Would you bl**dy believe it I've now started a period!! I have a coil and don't have them for 3-6 months sometimes even longer and then today two days before surgery the good Lord sends me a present. I'm now questioning whether this is meant to be?

Just needed to vent my anger x

Don't be silly. I bet because your getting nervous your body feels out of sort and this is why your feeling ill and period has come.

It's doesn't matter period or no period u can still get your band.

You have been waiting for this for a while haven't u? You know yourself it's right other wise ou would have charged your mind.
Not like me 1 week lol!

Keep ur chin up, your new life is imminent!

I was thinking before I can't wait to take James n liv swimming :)) little things!! Just hope I don't have too much loose skin

X

Back