• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here I go again....

lovelyzobo

Well, after having a bypass in 2008, loosing nearly 10 stone, then regaining, I have now booked in for a revision surgery of a band over a bypass or a fobi ring.....am absolutely gutted that I have had to go down this route again, but trying to be positive!

So, onwards and upwards.....here's to 28th October!

Zx

Hello and wishing all the luck in the world for the 28th

Well, after having a bypass in 2008, loosing nearly 10 stone, then regaining, I have now booked in for a revision surgery of a band over a bypass or a fobi ring.....am absolutely gutted that I have had to go down this route again, but trying to be positive!

So, onwards and upwards.....here's to 28th October!

Zx

Can I ask how you regained having had a Bypass. I am wanting a Bypass as I feel that I would get the best results from that option, but it seems that might not be the case. Also how is having the revision going to stop you from regaining again.

Good luck for the 28th.

Pamala

Can I ask how you regained having had a Bypass. I am wanting a Bypass as I feel that I would get the best results from that option, but it seems that might not be the case. Also how is having the revision going to stop you from regaining again. Good luck for the 28th. Pamala
i so want to ask same question as this is my greatest fear!!

Good luck xx

Well...what I want to say is that 'I am a complete failure, I have let myself, my surgeon and my family down. I am embarrassed and ashamed'.

But, I am trying to be a little bit more positive....apart rom the obvious 'gene' issue, ;-) my pouch has stretched. I had a barium and it shows a bit more to the side of it...I sort of thought this had happened as I can eat so much more.

The stomach is an amazing thing, as we all know very stretchy....whilst this isn't crazy commen, it can happen. I had my surgery along time ago in 2008, and things change, in hindsight the bypass with a fobi, actually stops that stretching, but ut wasn't around when I had mine.

Please don't be put off, I lost an amazing amount ot weight, but have now gone up to 17 stone, and am just so so scared of getting as far as last time....hence the revision, I am desperate to regain control!

Thanks for all your good wishes, terribly scared of failing the band, as I feel this is last chance saloon for me.....but I have to do something....xx

Oh, and I heard from the surgeon today...he is going to revise my pouch, then place the adjustable band.

Sooooo excited!

Zxx

Yep, October 28th xx

Good luck lovely xx hope it works great for you this time round! :D

Back