• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here we ago again................

belbouteloup

Afternoon folks

Hope your all well, havn`t been on here for a while, to be honest i just couldn`t face it. My gastric bypass was due on Oct 14th, and after finally getting my self organized with babysitters, the school run,my work and most of all the whole emotional side of it, my op was cancelled the evening before, due to shortage of beds and rescheduled for nearly 7 weeks later on Nov 25th(next tue). To say i was gutted was the understatment of the century.I`d planned all my christmas dinner menu as i would just have started on solids by then,outfits for new year(yes i`m a saddo!) so i decided to stick to the pre op diet incase they had a cancellation,but 4 days later,when i knew i wouldn`t get one, i thought sod it and went nuts !!!!
Have been stuffing myself for a month now, and feel vile.
I couldn`t come on here as have tried to put whole bypass thing out of my mind, as i dont want to get excited and have it cancelled again. So it`s been a pretty rubbish month. Anyway my pre op diet starts today, just had a lovely bowl of porridge (UUUrrgh:eek:). It`s great to be back, and feeling positive again, although i`m anxious somthing else will happen to cancel it again.....:sigh: i`m hoping i`m a celeb get me.....will keep me occupied at my dangerous pm snacking time (kilroy is suuuch a jerk !!!)
Congrats cowgirl, fabulous your on the losing side, cant wait to read your diary.

Love xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Welcome back Bel, lovely to see you. I noticed you weren't around and was hoping you'd be back before your op.

Thinking positively, the pre-op diet should be easier this time, as you know you can do it!

Glad your back Bel, fingers crossed nothing goes wrong for you now and it goes ahead as planned, not long to go chick...xx

goodluck for your op mine was cancelled on the day i was meant to have it i was sent home id got as far as having my gown on lol so i know how you feel fingers crossed for you

Wish I was on solids when I planned it.........lol. I may get some dinner xmas if I'm really lucky........lol, but 14 weeks on and I still cant eat solids so dont plan anything to nice........lol.

Wish I was on solids when I planned it.........lol. I may get some dinner xmas if I'm really lucky........lol, but 14 weeks on and I still cant eat solids so dont plan anything to nice........lol.

Have you had this looked into? I really hope that the same does not happen to me you must be starving....xx

welcome back bels, sorry you've benn feeling down hun it's hardly surprising with all the disappointment you have had. am keeping everything crossed for your op hun and keep me posted x

Back