• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey all!

scnewbie

Flying out in the morning to Belgium op is tuesday. I said I will tell you all tonight as I'm not sure what the wifi will be like in hotel. I've been fine all day but Since i packed and said goodbye to kids I'm starting to think of all the disasters that could happen! I'm thinking my liver won't be good and tbh I've been getting niggly type of pains in my liver the past few weeks. So I'm totally catastrophising!!! Then I'm thinking I might not wake up after anaesthetic! Then I've been having really weird dreams about food! My brain is all over the place! Anyway ill be home Thursday but hopefully ill keep in touch before that!!!! Wish me luck ...... Here I go...... See you on the banders side xxxxxx

awwwww u will be fine, if u have stuck to ur pre op diet u will be A ok, ur bound to be nervous it is massive thing to do. Try not to stress to much easier said than done i know but u want a nice relaxing night before u fly. Good luck with everything and look forward to ur update GOOOOOO scnewbie u can do this :D x

I was terrified my blood pressure would be really high and they would cancel the op! I think it's natural to worry about the things you can't control, but if you've done everything you can then I think you just have to trust you'll be fine.

Best of luck to you, I hope it goes smoothly x

You will be just fine... All the best with the op... It's normal to feel the way you are feeling..Good Luck..x

Thanks everyone. I have to say everyone on here is so supportive! I'm in airport now waiting to board. I will keep in touch over the next few days. I'm relatively calm at the moment! Long may it last!!!

Good Luck Scnewbie :)

Have a great trip, you're going to be fine, don't be nervous, these people really know what they are doing! ;)

Back