• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just paid for my band in full!

roisinoshea

hi everyone. yesterday i paid for my band in full and on the 21st of october i will be flying solo to belgium to go under the knife with dr debruyne. by any chance, is there anyone else on this board gonna be in belgium during that time? it'd be lovely to meet anyone as i'm gonna be all aloooone.

Good luck... I too have this surgeon in my top 3 can I ask doesz the paying for fills and no aftercare impact ur decision. or you going to get an aftercare package elsewhere??

My only hesitation from booking with him is im scared it's not guaranteed like in the uk they give u 2 yrs

Good luck!

zx

Good luck... I too have this surgeon in my top 3 can I ask doesz the paying for fills and no aftercare impact ur decision. or you going to get an aftercare package elsewhere?? My only hesitation from booking with him is im scared it's not guaranteed like in the uk they give u 2 yrs

Hi there! I haven't paid for any after care or anything. My mom has had two different weight loss surgeries on top of being a registered nurse so I feel like I am in pretty good hands. This may make me seem quite naive I'm sure.

No that's cool. I'm just trying to get an overview im very exciting im looking at a November date myself there is just so much info to process xx

Oooh congratulations you brave lady :) (not having the band of course for going alone ) wishing you well on your new adventures all the best xx x x

Thank you ladies (and gents)! I'm weirdly not frightened at all about going alone although I'm sure I'll feel different when I get wheeled into surgery. I'm more excited than anything. I'm planning on starting a diary in the sub forum once I'm in Belgium.

Back