• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hey guys------------- (Update)

BlueDiamond

Hiya Guys and Gals

Just thought I would drop a line and see how everyone is doing, I been pretty poorly for last 8-10 weeks Bronchitis and viral infection, I have been reading a few posts and posting here and there just have not felt like posting much, Well the weight loss is going well still I am still at 9st 10lbs and maintaining so can't grumble. So how is everyone doing ????? Hope all is well with you lot - Much love to everyone -MeJulie xx

Last edited:
I was only thinking this morning that I hadn't see much of you lately! Sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you're on the mend now x

Oh no its not nice been poorly all the time. Get well very soon xxx

I been pretty poorly for last 8-10 weeks Bronchitis and viral infection[/QUOTE]

Hi MeJulie,

That's not supposed to happen whenyou have lost over 100 lbs, reached goal, and achieved the slim, healthy "new you" !!!! That's against the rules!

During 2009 I went thru a really bad phase of one viral / chest infection after another, often led to worsened asthma and/or bronchitis ..... ended up having to use inhalers and steroids to get rid of each infection.

But back then I was living in a really unhealthy way, eating junk, taking no exercise, not caring about myself .... and then my GP diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes as being the underlying cause and reason why I have lower immunity.

I thought these nasty germy bugs were supposed to all b*gger off once we have turned HEALTHY and lost the weight + never bother us again !!! :8855:

Well, I do hope yours will be gone soon !! :D

hope ur feeling better soon. xx

good to see you back BD :) xxx sorry youve been ill, hope you're feeling a lot better now :) xxx

Thanks guys, Been back in hosp. Turns out I dont have viral infection like I have been told for last 10 weeks turns out I have a respiratory lung infection and bladder infection, it all came to a head yesterday and was in so much pain etc decided enough was enough, have been given meds and hopefully things will turn around quite soon. ty for all your support xxx

Thanks guys, Been back in hosp. Turns out I dont have viral infection like I have been told for last 10 weeks turns out I have a respiratory lung infection and bladder infection, it all came to a head yesterday and was in so much pain etc decided enough was enough, have been given meds and hopefully things will turn around quite soon. ty for all your support xxx
oh god Julie hope you feel better soon, take care :) xxx

Been back in hosp. Turns out ..... I have a respiratory lung infection and bladder infection

Oh, gosh, that sounds so much worse! Eeeeeek!

But I do hope they have the correct diagnosis this time and you will make a full recovery. :)

Best wishes,
Sharon

Hope ur much better Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks guys and gals. Unfortunately the infection ( or wot ever it is) is still lingering on - Totally fed up of the lack of sleep and head & back hurting through the coughing. Got a family funeral tomorrow - So not looking forward to that - Thanks for your kind words xx

Hi Julie, nice to meet you im fairly new to this site, but just thought i would say i hope you make a full recovery soon... and you have done brilliantly with your weight loss and maintenance.
xx

Get well soon, lots of virtual hugs xxx

Sorry to hear you've been crook honey, hope you're better now. Well done with the maintaining xxx

Back